Tuesday, July 8, 2014

boring.

I have obviously been sucking at this blogging thing lately. I guess it comes down to the fact that I usually just work, and that I usually binge watch Netflix.

Last week I was basically back to that whole working every single day thing with one day off a week. Been there, done that, so happy it's over. I was just beyond exhausted every single day. Blaaaaaaah.

The big highlight of last week was getting to see my CP Fam, which is always a nice treat! I'm also planning my trip to California, and should be heading up to Canada this month. Vacations will be SO nice. 

To be honest, I'm really boring over the summer. I usually just work, which yes, leads to incredibly interesting stories, but most of those I will not share on social media..

Anyways, I'll keep this short since I'm really just rambling.. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend!

1 comment: