Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Love in a Box Blogger Swap!

I love swaps... SO MUCH! They're an amazing way to connect with other bloggers (and always an awesome excuse to go to Target.. right?!). One swap I'm a part of is the Love in a Box Blogger Swap! It's a monthly swap hosted by Kim from Kimberlys Chronicle and Megan from Lush to Blush. More information for the swap can be found right here!

This March I was paired up with the fabulous Kim, from Kimberly's Chronicle! Her blog is so much fun and she has a really cute cat so you basically need to go read her blog RIGHT now.

She sent me some fantastic goodies!


Not pictured: These three beautiful colors of twine she sent me! My baby kittens got to it first! 

Kim sent me a wonderful candle! I love it so much! Sweet pea is one of my favorite floral scents! I also got an awesome headband that I plan on wearing to work this week! She also sent me a make up bag which is currently holding some nailpolishes! She also helped feed my nailpolish addiction by sending me a gorgeous pink polish from Nicole by OPI and some Sally Hansen Kwik Dry!

I'm so excited to be a part of this swap every month and cannot thank Kim enough for the fantastic goodies I received!

Come join us this month! :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you understand me. Excuses to head to Target are the best!

    ♥emma
    www.itsemmaelise.com

    ReplyDelete