Wednesday, March 5, 2014

humpday confessions

Hey lovelies! Whats up?! I'm linking up with Kathy from Vodka and Soda for her weekly humpday confessions! 


As told by Toddlers and Tiaras Gifs

I confess that...

Yesterday, I legit had a meltdown because the Target website wasn't working for a hot second.. Yeah, I don't know what caused that but I was freaking out, messaging my best friend who works with computers to help me. Yeah, eventually it worked and I calmed down.. Thank god, right? 


This is super lame, but if any of you know me. I don't drive. Well, my ass drove on the highway for the first time ever today and NOPE, NEVER AGAIN. I'm hiring a driver.


I really haven't wanted to get out of my bed lately. I just sleep all the time and it's really horrible, but I just lay in bed, cuddle with my cats, and watch tv. Probably not okay, but I guess whatever make me feel less sad is kind of okay, right?


I've been spending WAAAAAAY too much money at Target...


Love y'all! <3






5 comments:

  1. Girl, do what you need to do so your heart can heal <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. target is EVIL. luckily, the ones in canada kinda suck ass and they dont even have online shopping (WHAT??!?) so that's a good thing but the second i head to the states, all bets are off.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Ahh toddlers&tiaras, my guilty pleasure next to Dance Moms haha. Online shopping makes me have meltdowns too. I was on Photobucket the other day and it was NOT cooperating and I NEEDED a picture fixed up for a post the next day and I started crying..stupid lady hormones haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just spent $102 at Target today. That store is evil. And fabulous.

    I hate driving on highways. I go the long way on backroads. I'm mocked for this all the time. I don't care. Highways make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh totally! I spend waaaay too much $ at Target! lol I love that place though.. so much goodness lol.. ;) xo

    Lisa,xx

    ReplyDelete