Friday, March 21, 2014

Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit!

This post is sponsored by HCBN, I received the items in exchange for a review. All opinions, of course, are my own!


When I got the exciting opportunity to receive the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit, I jumped at the chance! I was so excited when I went home to a huge box with my name on it!



I opened it and the items it included were...

- Neuro Sleep Drink

This stuff was awesome! The flavor is Mellow Mango and it is so yummy! Neuro also surprised us and sent us two cases of Neuro Sleep! Neuro also threw in a really cute eye sleep cover! I've been using the drink for the past couple of nights and my sleep has totally improved! I'm feeling very well rested, and not groggy in the morning. I always feel groggy when I just take melatonin, so this is an improvement!

-TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System

I actually don't apply heat to my hair, like ever. So my mom tested this one and she loves it! She is going out and buying the full size product! Her hair has been so silky and smooth!

-Chipotle

Chipotle sent us a couple coupons for free chips and guac and a free burrito! I managed to wait for spring break to use them, so look out for insta pics!

-ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner

I used this last night and my hair feels amazing! It's so smooth and soft!  I love this and they sent a whole bunch so I'll be set for the next couple of months!

- European Wax Center

I got a handful of coupons for European Wax Center. I actually have to wait to use these babies, since our European Wax Center, is in the process of opening!

-Yokini Swimwear

We also got a coupon for an adorable swimwear site that has Yoga Bikini Bottoms that you can customize! How cool, right?!

Her Campus also threw in some cute goodies! We got a couple coozies, a cup, sunnies and a decal!




I just loved everything and hope that HerCampus sends me another package sometime soon! 




1 comment: