Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Whats in a Name?


I stumbled upon a link-up, and I really like those, and this one is about talking about the meaning of your blog name.

My blog name is honestly something I came up with when I was trying to be scene and trying to be a myspace whore. #honestyhour But, I guess it fits me because my name is Katrina, and I usually go by Kat so I'm not associated with a hurricane (Although, I guess that is catastrophe, sadly.)  I always liked using Katastrophe because it also has Kat in it, and I'm kind of a hot mess at times so I really do think it fits me.

Whats the meaning behind your blog name?


Bell Bliss



3 comments:

  1. Haha, love the story behind your blog name. I thought of mine when I was driving on a 3 hour road trip. I was just thinking of words I liked and came up with Lush to Blush because I can sometimes be a lush (totally in a good way!), but then I also can turn around and get my sh!t together, put on some blush, and get work done! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete