Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sometimes... I write fake musicals. Fakeicals.

Not sure if this is weird, but sometimes I just try to make up fake musicals, using songs that already exist because lets get real, I can't write any music that sounds nice to save my life. So, yeah it's kind of fun. I try to make up a plot and characters, based around a random assortment of songs.

obvs gotta add some gifs, cuz this is just boring if not.

This also shows the fact I'm telling you about my weird habits proves I seriously have nothing better to write about, but anyways... the current fake musical or fakeical if you will, is based in the year 1990 (that way I can literally use music from ALL of the '80s. YEAAAAAH)



Uhm not much of a plot or character development really going on yet. I do know there is gonna be MAJOR drama and it's just going to have backstabbing left and right, lovers quarells and bunches of fun numbers and lots of dance.



Yeah, I'm really putting a lot of thought into something that would NEVER be produced, but hey, that's okay. It gives me something to do when I'm super bored. 



Sorry this was lame and all, but whatever lol.



3 comments:

  1. a girl at my own heart. loving 80's music and gifs. you rock girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah!! I love it! You should totally share more of these on the blog!!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete