Saturday, February 22, 2014

so my back is whack

This week has been semi rough. I'm pretty sure you guys have gathered at this point that I'm pretty damn dramatic. 

Anyways, I'm in dance class, laying on my back. Something feels weird though. I feel.... crooked. Now, I've always had back problems, and I actually got checked out for scoliosis in the past. Turns out, I had like, a little baby, hardly even there curve. Probably me just standing funny. 

NOPE, now I'm convinced I'm all broken and crooked. My back has literally been killing me all week, I can't bend over, and I can't lift anything heavy. Ugh, so this week has really been sucking since I dance every single day. 

I'm also really hoping I'm just sore and didn't mess up anything because I'm really over having injuries. I'm convinced that when I was made, apparently nobody wanted to spring for the name brand body parts, so they settled for the off brand on clearance ones. 

Oh well, guess I'm going to the trainer on Monday. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. hope it gets better. put a heating pad on it. maybe that will help. or soak in a hot bath of Epsom salt

    ReplyDelete