Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Singing my Name

So, one of my Facebook Friends posted this thing where they spelled their name with songs. I decided since I didn't totally have anything planned for today that I'll write out my blog name in songs! I'm sure y'all cant wait.

K: Kiss 'n Tell- Ke$ha
A: Africa- Toto
T: Teenage Dream- Katy Perry

K: Kick Drum Heart- Avett Brothers
A: Alone Together- Fall Out Boy
T: Titanium- David Guetta
A:Any Other World- Mika
S: Safe and Sound- Capital Cities
T: Too Close- Alex Clare
R: Rolling in the Deep- Adele
O: Of All The Gin Joints In The World- Fall Out Boy
P: Peacock- Katy Perry
H: Headfirst Slide into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet- Fall Out Boy
E: Eyes Wide Open- Goyte

Yay! Wasn't that exciting?! I was really trying hard not to use Fall Out Boy, or Katy Perry multiple times, but oh well, I did. 

Speaking of names, does it bother anyone that some people still kind of have "Myspace" names on Facebook. They're like " Jenny SWAGPRINCESSBLING Smith" Like what? Okay. Not sure your middle name is really Swagprincessbling, but sure whatever.

Maybe I'm just weird, but yeah. Anyways, Hope y'all are having a fantastic day. Go do something fun for me that isn't Developmental Psych! 



2 comments:

  1. You should definitely turn this into a blog tag! I'd love to see what songs other bloggers would recommend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love it! There's no way I could do this. It would take me like a year. I am so bad at the names of songs!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete