Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 2014 Ipsy Bag Review + Announcement!

Hello lovelies! Welcome to my February 2014 Ipsy Bag review!

Now some of you know what and Ipsy Bag is, for those of you who dont.. Ipsy is a monthly subscription service! For ten dollars every month, you'll get a cute make up bag stuffed with 4-5 full size or deluxe beauty samples! Sounds good and you want to sign up? Excellent! Please use my referral link so I can earn some points! :) Click right here! You'll get so much love forever and ever and ever!

Now, on to what I got this month!


Lots of pink! 



City Color: Be Matte Blush


Zoya Nail Polish


Dr. Lin Acne Spot Corrector


Pop Beauty lip gloss.


Eyetini Eyeshadow


Swatches of errythaaaang swatchable. 

So I think this month was amazing! I got great products, three of which were full sized! The only thing I wont really use is the acne spot corrector, but I've been using everything else!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

So, starting TUESDAY I'm gonna start a little weekly link up thaang called

MANICURE MADNESS



and it's super easy! All you gotta do is snap a picture of your painted nails, tell us the brand and shade and link up! You dont even have to write a post about it.. just a little link at the end! Sound cool? Good, cuz I'm working on a little image for it and everything! I'll keep y'all updated and I would LOVE for people to join in on it! 


6 comments:

  1. I signed up for isby but there's waiting list apparently. never heard nothing back from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ispy*

    It would rock my socks off if you'd join the blog challenge. should be fun. Opened now so come join. http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/blog-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Ipsy bag is awesome! How much does it cost? I never want to do these subscription services because I'm afraid I won't like it, but Ipsy seems like a good one!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to join in the linkup fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to hear your thoughts on the matte blush! I've been seeing it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete