Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Perfect Mind, Perfect Body.


This semester I'm going to be devoted to becoming the person I want to be. I want amazing grades, which I have been improving on considering my last two very rough semesters. I want to get admitted into The College of Nursing. I think I can do that, It's just going to take myself giving up my summer to go and catch up on some pre-reqs I must take. 

I also want to learn something new. I'm not totally sure what yet. I'm very open to suggestions when it comes to this. I also want to be able to perfect a skill in something. I want to be that person that everyone texts because they need help with something and think I may know a solution. Wouldn't that be awesome?

I also really, really, really need to get back into shape. The rec center on campus had pipe issues over winter break, so it was closed. I didn't totally feel like paying for a gym membership that I could of had for free... So I just didn't go. I've never been one to really constantly go to the gym. But, I really want to change that. Starting the first day of the semester, I'm going to add the gym into my schedule and treat it like I'm going there for one of my classes. Even if the only thing I can fit in is a quick 30 minute elliptical session, I'm going to do it. I'm also going to try to go to one of their classes they offer once or twice a week. It's free, and I should take advantage of going to them! 

I'm going to write my daily schedule on here so I can actually follow it because I think if I make it public, I'll actually go and do it. You also get to see all the exciting classes I'm taking this semester... 

Monday

Intro to Ethics
8:50am-9:40am

Modern Dance II
11:00am-12:30pm

 Women's Studies ST: Gender and The Political Revolution
1:10pm-2:00pm

University Singers
2:15pm-3:05pm

Lunch and Homework Break
3:05pm- 4:30pm

Gym
4:30pm- 5:45pm

Developmental Psychology 
6:05pm-7:45pm

Tuesday

Ballet II
8:50am-10:20am

Jazz Dance I
11:00am-12:30pm

Gym
12:45pm-1:20pm

Power Abs
1:10pm-1:30pm

Snack Break
1:30pm-2:15pm

University Singers
2:15pm- 3:05pm

Intro to Nursing
4:25pm-5:40pm

**BONUS**
If I get out of Intro to Nursing Early and I don't work.. I'll go to the Rec for their Zumba Class from 5:30-6:30

Wednesday

Intro to Ethics
8:50am-9:40am

Modern Dance II
11:00am-12:30pm

 Women's Studies ST: Gender and The Political Revolution
1:10pm-2:00pm

Lunch and Homework Break
2:00pm-3:30pm

Gym
3:45pm- 4:20pm

Cardio N' Tone
4:30pm-5:15pm

Developmental Psychology
6:05pm-7:45pm

Thursday

Ballet II
8:50am-10:20am

Jazz Dance I
11:00am-12:30pm

Power Abs
1:10pm-1:30pm

University Singers
2:15pm- 3:05pm

Friday

Intro to Ethics
8:50am-9:40am

Gym
11:00am-12:00pm

Women's Studies ST: Gender and The Political Revolution
1:10pm-2:00pm

Saturday

I will work with whatever my work schedule is when it comes to the gym and homework.

Sunday

This is my day off from the gym, or it will become a make up day for if I missed a day this week due to me being lazy.




So, I think I can make this work. I'll let you know how the first day goes when it happens. In addition, I am trying to make healthier food choices. I've been cooking at home recently which I believe really helps out when it comes to this. I'm not looking to lose a bunch of weight, or anything. I just want my body in shape and a healthier me!













2 comments: