Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 2014 Ipsy Bag Review

January 2014 Ipsy Bag Review

Hi everyone! Welcome to my January 2014 Ipsy Bag Review! If you don't know what Ipsy is, Ipsy is a monthly subscription service. For 10 dollars a month (Yes, that includes shipping!) you can get at least five deluxe samples, or often full size beauty products right to your door step! You also get a really cute makeup bag every month, so... What are you waiting for? Use my link (it gets me points, so I can redeem for a bonus product!) right here!



Not gonna lie, when I previewed my bag online, I was kinda let down since I had gotten such an amazing bag the month before. When it arrived and I actually got to play with the products... I loved it and I will use everything I got!





I haven't gotten to use this deep conditioning mask yet, but it smells AMAZING. I'm so excited for when I do get to use it! I also go a really generous amount! 



This face lotion also smelled amazing, and it made my face feel so soft! I also loved that it didn't make my face break out what so ever, and it was so lightweight! :)







This lip tint is great! The color is highly pigmented. I would recommend moisturizing your lips before you use it because it doesn't moisturize your lips at all! 







This is an eyeshadow stick. It's pretty neat, and a nice shimmery color. I wish the application part was a bit bigger, but oh well! I still liked it! 


Proactiv as always been a good product. They gave you 3 samples of this and I've only tried it once. I'll probably hand it off to someone else since I don't have a lot of skin problems.


Awful pic, but the lip color really does stand out!


Love the shadow stick! :)


I hope you enjoyed looking at my Ipsy Bag! I'll post mine next month with whatever goodies I got!







3 comments:

  1. Love that photo of you- the lip color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're convincing me to start these subscription boxes asap!! fack

    ReplyDelete