Monday, January 27, 2014

January 2014 Graze Box AKA My First Graze Box!

I'm a sucker for subscription boxes... Usually, makeup ones catch my eye, but this time I subbed to a snack box! My friend posted a link on Facebook to get a free box, so I went for it! If anyone is interested, please comment and I'll send you my friend code to get the free box to try it. 

So what is a Graze Box? Graze is a healthy snack subscription box that you can control how often you want it! I have mine set for monthly, but you can do every other week. One really cool this is you can look through the snacks they offer on the website, and 'trash' any ones that don't appeal to you, or if they don't follow your lifestyle (lactose intolerance, gluten free etc.). The only down fall about Graze is that they currently cant cater to anyone with a nut allergy... but they're working on that! I went through the site and rated some snacks, I also kept in mind that my boyfriend would probably be the main one Grazing, so I didn't set my dietary restriction on it. So the best thing about Graze is that it only costs you SIX dollars for every time you order! Why not try it?!





Awww, look how cute the packaging is!

Lets open up and see what's inside!


Four yummy and healthy snacks! But what kind of snacks are they?


Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack Bars! 


Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl Fruit Mix


My Thai Soy Cakes with Sweet Chili Sauce


Bananas Foster Mix! (PS: Sorry for this HORRIBLE picture!)

I actually haven't tried anything yet since my family kinda took claims on everything in the box since nothing really jumped out for me to try it! I'm excited to see what the next box I get has in it! Theres this cookies and creme mix that looks heavenly that I would LOVE to try.





3 comments:

  1. Yum, looks good! And not expensive, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so dangerous… I've always been curious about these subscription boxes & how much they cost & if they're worth it. It looks like an awesome way for me to find gluten-free snacks.

    Also I clicked on your blog because my name is Cat too!
    ** my old myspace name when I was "scene" was cat catastrophe **

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm gonna end up trying these boxes you do so often! If you have any suggestions & codes that would be awesome! my e-mail is catlowther228@gmail.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete