Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 2014 Birchbox

January 2014 Birchbox Review!

My Birchbox shipped super fast this month! I got the confirmation a couple days ago and I got the mail to see I had it today! I had no idea what to expect since I was still getting over the disapointment that was last months Birchbox (which, I promise I'll review eventually).  

So, incase you are wondering what a Birchbox is.. It's a monthly subscription service that sends you samples of the latest beauty products. You can also earn points to use in the Birchbox shop. I also can earn points by referring others, so if you are interested please use my link right here. 


ooooh, look at that box! Now lets see whats inside...


This Months theme is "Go Time"


Oooh look! I could win something! #probablywont



So, first look at this box, and I'm pretty pumped! Everything is something I will totally use! I'm most excited to try out the nail polish kit, of course. 





I actually already own this perfume! It's pretty amazing smelling! So, I'm kinda happy I got an extra little sample of this :)



Mineral Eyeshadow! I tried to get the color of it in the picture, but when I do a swatch, I'll show you guys. It's a nice grey color which is cool because I wear a lot of darker eyeshadows. I look forward to trying this!


This is a really cool nail polish texture kit! I loved the color of glitter I got! I am worried about clean up and removal of the product, so if anyone has good tips, let me know! 


I have super thick hair, so any kind of detangler is always welcome!


The lifestyle product was Burts Bee's Lotion!  I love Burts Bees products I'm excited to use this! 


All in all, this was a great Birchbox, and is going to keep me with the subscription for one more month! I hope I keep getting great boxes like this in the future!











1 comment: